MiniTorque.com banner

261 - 274 of 274 Posts

·
Resident Gobshite
4,181 Posts
Right everybody. I got one of those cheap eBay B800 things that don't work for bmw mini after 2003. Mine is a 2005 r53 here at the results

So in short yes it works on after 2003 cars. Just to add if anyone lives in my area and needs theirs switching off let me know and I can do it free of charge for you. I will be keeping the unit as you never know when my airbag light will come on again ��

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
Can I borrow it? :blushing:

Reactions: Draughtsman

·
Resident Gobshite
4,181 Posts
It's a bit far to travel .

I don't mind paying postage. It will be returned most hastily once used

I'd rather spend a few quid on postage than £20 and find it doesnt work

·
Registered
449 Posts
I don't mind paying postage. It will be returned most hastily once used

I'd rather spend a few quid on postage than £20 and find it doesnt work
Sorry mate but it'll be too much arsing around for me. Not being an arse but I'm sure the guy on this thread stopped doing that for a reason.

Besides I've just proved without doubt that it does work on post 2003 r53s.

·
Premium Member
5,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #266
I'd happy send this out by all means. But all I would expect is that I shouldn't have to chase anyone to have it back. If it takes a week or so the so be it but it's taking me weeks and even months of chasing!

Plus, I'm not totally sure what cats this works on. It's worked on all R53's Ive sent it too but I remember trying it on Ben's R56 cooper diesel at the big mini show an it never worked.

·
Premium Member
5,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #267
Plus, it's probably cost me £30 to send this out when I never get sent the postage cost back my way after sending. I never bug people for it but it soon mounts up!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Cba to go through 30 pages. Does anyone still have this? Or one similar they could post to me next day delivery? :D
Just buy one buddy, you can pick them up for about a tenner on eBay and they do work in most cases...

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1 Posts
If anybody is in need of there Airbag light resetting then you can borrow this Free of charge.

I dnt want any money in exchange just cover the costs off posting it out to you, if you do borrow this please update the thread with who has it etc so the next person can get in touch an then it can be shipped out.

Any questions just ask.

Instructions are located here for use!

http://ebookbrowse.com/b200-bmw-dtc-reseter-pdf-d40863700

PLEASE READ THIS;

If you would like to borrow the tool, please express your I retest on this thread, if you are next inline then send a PM to the last person who has this an send them across the postage costs. It will be no more than £6.50 with 1st class insured post.

To keep things easy please update the thread when you have received the tool an when its sent out again. Dnt hobo on the postage as it will just go missing an then no one has the use of it anymore!

KEEP THIS THREAD UPDATES PLEASE EVERYTINE IT MOVES ON.
Hi, is it possible to still have use of this device???

Regards
Stu

·
Hobo Member
424 Posts
Maverick has been online last time in 2019. I suggest getting a C110, useful not only for getting rid of airbag lights.

261 - 274 of 274 Posts