MiniTorque.com banner

221 - 240 of 274 Posts

·
Registered
2,448 Posts
Right, just to check. Is this how the resistor is suppose to be? These are the only holes that it will go in, obviously i'll trim it down and tape it in place before fitting it properly.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1410096409.986615.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1410096443.636609.jpg

·
Premium Member
5,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #223
I need it still but less urgently than Ben.

Can I get it after him please?
Yes sorry mate I knew you needed it I've been trying to fix my own with no luck so I'm off to a mates this afternoon with a snap on scanner to dig deeper.

·
argumentum vel STFU
3,898 Posts
Alex has yours been passed with the tape over the light in Brighton? If so, where? I'm struggling!
No, it was in Surrey I store it there and my car had been off the road. I took it to a garage I'd never used before, so not a "friendly" as far as I know. Picked up all the advisories I'd expect.

Minicraft use someone near Hayward's Heath for MOT's, never had any trouble.

·
Premium Member
5,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #230
Dan can you update me on the location of this please?

If anyone has Dan's number can you txt him an ask please?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hi, bit of a long shot but is this tool still doing the rounds. Changed my steering wheel and now need to reset airbag.
I am a newbie on here but will look after and return it :)
Many thanks
Danielle

·
Premium Member
5,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #234
I wish it was. I need it myself I've been waiting for like 2month to have it posted back to me.

·
Registered
98 Posts
I wish it was. I need it myself I've been waiting for like 2month to have it posted back to me.
Hi Mav,

as you have lent yours out that is really piss-poor from fellow members here. Drop me a PM and can send you over my C110 for a borrow if it will do the job you are after - think they do much the same job for airbags/ABS etc.

Others - if you wish you can pop over if you are near Bath (BA3 postcode - Radstock), don't think I would put this out as a slag based on Mav losing his to someone.

·
Premium Member
5,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #238
DanFST has it, he will post it evebrutally as he's a respected member.. Or was.

He said he's been in an out of hospital but promised he would send it about a month ago.

·
Premium Member
5,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #239
Hi Mav,

as you have lent yours out that is really piss-poor from fellow members here. Drop me a PM and can send you over my C110 for a borrow if it will do the job you are after - think they do much the same job for airbags/ABS etc.

Others - if you wish you can pop over if you are near Bath (BA3 postcode - Radstock), don't think I would put this out as a slag based on Mav losing his to someone.
Thanks but ill wait to get mine back, appreciate it ;)

221 - 240 of 274 Posts