MiniTorque.com banner

1 - 20 of 274 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
If anybody is in need of there Airbag light resetting then you can borrow this Free of charge.

I dnt want any money in exchange just cover the costs off posting it out to you, if you do borrow this please update the thread with who has it etc so the next person can get in touch an then it can be shipped out.

Any questions just ask.

Instructions are located here for use!

http://ebookbrowse.com/b200-bmw-dtc-reseter-pdf-d40863700

PLEASE READ THIS;

If you would like to borrow the tool, please express your I retest on this thread, if you are next inline then send a PM to the last person who has this an send them across the postage costs. It will be no more than £6.50 with 1st class insured post.

To keep things easy please update the thread when you have received the tool an when its sent out again. Dnt hobo on the postage as it will just go missing an then no one has the use of it anymore!

KEEP THIS THREAD UPDATES PLEASE EVERYTINE IT MOVES ON.

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
nice idea, if you keep this going long term i'm sure at some point i'll need to reset an airbag light

I have a suggestion, perhaps this could come with a suggested donation towards running minitorque or minitorque racing

·
Registered
4,507 Posts
Would like to borrow at some stage if that's okay? Shall I pm you?

·
Premium Member
5,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yea that's fine.. I'll drop a pm to Supermario once I've done mine I'll get it back to you.

·
Premium Member
5,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yea no bother, I need it back first so I can sort my lights out. Hopefully won't be too long.

·
Premium Member
5,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
So ACROSS is in need of this for his MOT shortly.

Once he is finished would any of the above be in need for it.

All you need to do is cover the postage for the previous person.

·
Banned
2,645 Posts
Just worth noting airbag lights are not in the MOT yet.

Top man for lending it out, don't see that kindness around forums anymore!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Is this tool available. I have just bought a GP and having driven it back from Scotland the airbag light has common. Is this a common 'fault'. I thought it was because I sounded the horn and so caused a bad connection on the steering wheel airbag or such like.

Pip

·
Registered
65 Posts
Wouldn't mind borrowing this after you, have given the car a good hoover out on the weekend and have probably disturbed the wiring under the seats, mine has now come on!

·
Premium Member
5,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
If you send me a pm I'll get it out to you ASAP. You just need to cover my postage costs.

Remember I'm doing this on good faith! I dnt no you guys personally so please return it to me or the next person.

·
Premium Member
5,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
You can select loads at once by clicking on the top tab tick box and that will highlight all of them on your current page.
I did that earlier.. I cleared the first page, it now doesn't work. I can only select them individually.

If I tick the "100 messages" box it says no messages are selected.

1 - 20 of 274 Posts