MiniTorque.com banner

Forged gtx2867 400bhp megane rs250 for sale

2K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  CSMatt 
#1 ·
For sale is my 2010 Renaultsport Megane RS250 cup with recaros and rs monitor in white. 28k miles from new with ridiculous amounts of service history. It has been built by Rstuning renowned as one of the best Renaultsport tuners in the UK having a fully forged engine running a Garrett Gtx2867 turbo with around 400bhp 380-400lbs torque. The car was bought by original owner from new and took the car to rstuning for the work at 9k miles with invoives of the work with one receipt of £8k excluding some parts. I have fitted new front discs, new clutch master cylinder along with uprating the clips on pipe work to cope with the paddle clutch and have had the turbo rebuilt to ensure the car is perfect for new owner. The car will be detailed before collection.

Spec
Garret gtx2867. 86 housing
ALC bearing
CP pistons 82.7mm
Turbosmart recirc valve
Siemens 630cc injectors
Catcam rods
RSTuning 3" decat exhaust
Forge intercooler
Helix paddle clutch
Single mass fly wheel
Recaro seats
Rs monitor
Keyless entry (2 keys)
Cup pack
18" cup wheels

This is a serious car and is not a fragile car that cannot be driven, the engine is good for 550bhp so not even being stressed and it's run only on millers nanodrive oil and will happily return 45+mpg on a motorway with my current average at 36mpg.

Serious interest only and no test pilots or tyre kickers, this isn't any old rs250 and comes with the important recaro seats.

Offers around £15k will be listened too.

Based Welling Kent

Detailed pics to follow

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.