MiniTorque.com banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,669 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi Guys. :)

I have for sale a pair of moulded covers for the comfort access door handles & a moulded cover for the Cooper S fuel filler cap. These are made by Aesthetic Creations in the USA. They are finished in a flat black.

I've been waiting for these to arrive from the USA for quite a while now. They have eventually turned up today, but since ordering them I have gone with a gloss black theme on the car, and these are surplus to requirement.

They are BRAND NEW. I have unpacked them only to test fit them. They come complete with 3M self adhesive tape to attach them properly to the car. This has NOT been used during the test fitting. They also come with two raised stickers so that the comfort access button can easily be used with the covers on. The fit is spot on! :)

To order these from the USA would cost over £100 including shipping & customs charges.

I am looking to recoup slightly less than the amount I paid.

Asking price: £75

The price includes postage to any UK address. International shipping will be extra. :)

PayPal accepted & items can be picked up from Newcastle if preferred.

Pictures:

·
Pepper boy
294 Posts
Ridiculously long! :(

About 4 months!
Whoa that sucks big time. Was thinking of ordering a black out kit for my R53 now but guess I won't receive it until the end of summer so won't :laugh:

Sorry for cluttering up your sale thread, good luck!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts