54 reg facelift R53 with MOT and 110k, two keys, one working remote, both undamaged

affordable car that has had a new LUK clutch, rear main seal, timing chain and guides, rocker cover seals, crank sensor o ring, oil filter housing and cooler seals, sump gasket, front pads and discs

it's a cross over car that didn't have adjustable trailing arms, so I've installed some

it has a rare one piece factory cat back in amazing condition considering its age that I'd had stored, if you want to fit something else, buy it and I'll fit it in exchange for this one

car comes on its original S spokes newly powder coated in sparkle black with Goodyear Eagle F1's

Automotive tire Wheel Black Hubcap Tread

the left seat recline is stuck
the boot is rusty - a bare one is supplied
some minor bubbling under the osr lamp
bonnet is a very slightly different brg, just slightly less yellow in the flake, os and bonnet has had paint over the years, it is 18 tbf

basically it's a smart enough useable car that doesn't really have any urgent needs right now

it's currently on Bilstein B14 coilovers which will be swapped for stock, they are for sale elsewhere so you can pay for them if you want them

there are some Eibach/SPC camber/caster adjustable top mounts also available which are a cost option but fitted FOC if also wanted

I can install a Newman PH1/2 mild performance cam for only its cost of £240 if required

the car is in the BRG mild or menace thread with images of stuff done, and is what it is, just less the leather seats I'd added and the coilovers mentioned, it's all available if you want but not at £2k

it's also had a front screen

I won't fit a pulley on this car, it'll be nice enough with a cam if you want one

AC has also been gassed and is working normally

Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle
Wheel Car Tire Vehicle Plant
Motor vehicle Hood Automotive design Vehicle Automotive exterior
Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle