MiniTorque.com banner

21 - 40 of 798 Posts

·
Rooster
5,349 Posts
Wow congrats guys, have you both budget for the gym membership yet ?
:lol: fucking cock. That must be why you dont drive :p

I'm really chuffed to be part of this project as I was thinking about asking Nige about doing it anyway when he text me asking if I fancied it. Have to thank Jove as I was speaking to him about him and Russ's arrangement and he made it sound doable.

We'll see what comes of this project, it is NOT being built on an unlimited budget, part of the reason for the 'partnership' is to try and keep the costs down. And it will be staying s/c, just trying to get costings and figure out which s/c it is we want :)

I've already told nige that half a scotland flag will be on the car somewhere :laugh:

·
Rooster
5,349 Posts
one of those wont help me lose any weight safely

·
Bugger
25,330 Posts
im starting suspect adam is wikipedia

·
Super Moderator
14,679 Posts
VAG conversion :lol: :p
That's the first time I've heard of that in weeks!! 'Changing the face of Mini tuning' my arse :lol:
Just make sure you choose a different team colour, Lee was a fucking wasp magnet in that tshirt at Cadwell!! :laugh:
You guys need to be named Team Waffle. No debates!!

·
MIN-Tily Challenged
7,695 Posts
: And it will be staying s/c, just trying to get costings and figure out which s/c it is we want :)

I've already told nige that half a scotland flag will be on the car somewhere :laugh:
nige has told me it going on the GP undertray...:tongue_smilie:

·
MIN-Tily Challenged
7,695 Posts
Celery - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You actually use more calories chewing the stuff than it contains,so you could in theory eat yourself thin!! ,
Caveat; It tastes like shit though!
big fan of Celery...:thumbup:

♫ CELERY, CELERY
IF SHE WON’T CUM,
I’LL TICKLE HER BUM,
WITH A LUMP OF CELERY ♪♫

Now that song will be stuck in my head for the rest of the day.

Bucking the recent trend of encouraging people to get their recommended daily servings of vegetables, the Chelsea football club warned their fans Friday that they will be in deep doo-doo if they continue to bring celery into stadiums. The Celery Gestapo are out in full force after referee reports noted that Chelsea fans have been wasting the tasty veggies by throwing them at each other and at opposing players.

In a message on the official Chelsea Web site fans were warned that they could do time if they commit the celery crime.

The FA’s investigation could result in sanctions being taken against the club, who said “the throwing of anything at a football match, including celery, is a criminal offence for which you can be arrested and end up with a criminal record.

“In future, if anyone is found attempting to bring celery into Stamford Bridge they could be refused entry and anyone caught throwing celery will face a ban.”

The club also urged fans who spot anyone throwing celery in the stadium to call a telephone number, adding that “all calls will be treated in confidence.”

They are asking for celery narcs. How cool is that?

The Reuters story also goes on to mention that Chelsea fans have been throwing celery at one another for a couple of decades and that they do it while singing “an unprintable song”.

Attachments

·
Bugger
25,330 Posts
if this was one of the last shells, imagine it could have even been a GP,

·
Rooster
5,349 Posts
No this car has NOTHING to do with a GP.

·
Rooster
5,349 Posts
First Purchase = Vi Performance monitor from Seb.F

Nige will use this at Snetterton as he cant get the DL1 to work so hasnt had a rev counter for the past 3 rounds :laugh:

Should hopefully help him out a bit at snetterton :)

21 - 40 of 798 Posts