MiniTorque.com banner

1301 - 1320 of 1810 Posts

·
Registered
3,762 Posts
if you want a flat torque everywhere and I mean EVERYWHERE.............mount up my TVS1320.........will make more than your turbo and will destroy tires at any rpm

·
Bugger
25,353 Posts
you sound like you want an SD rather than a race car :lol:

·
Rooster
5,349 Posts
if you want a flat torque everywhere and I mean EVERYWHERE.............mount up my TVS1320.........will make more than your turbo and will destroy tires at any rpm
We aren't bolting on a turbo to make 500hp
you sound like you want an SD rather than a race car :lol:
your opinion doesn't count :laugh:

·
Registered
3,762 Posts
Still won't have the response of tvs

·
Bugger
25,353 Posts
and my car will probs be able to make more than one lap of a track before yours at this rate

·
In the name of Fun
5,985 Posts
I hope your building doesn't delay my fabrication :D :D

Have you got a rough target date in your mind for it?
ASAP Lee but we will be waiting for 10 days I expect as the water pump is coming from USA and I don't have your FedEx connections . Plus I will be working around Lee Byron whose car is off to Cornering Force on Monday and then will be off to SpecR for his pipe work . I'd love to have it all built in 4 weeks tbh so it's ready when floof is back from working and before I go on my holidays . Anyhow Steve built Rome in 12 hours mate so you'd needn't worry

·
In the name of Fun
5,985 Posts
At least you'll be able to do How Fast at Bedford now :thumbup1:

"Shotgun"..................on passenger ride
This is very true - another headache gone

·
Rooster
5,349 Posts
4 x wheel speed sensors purchased - full traction control from our ECU will be enabled :drool:

·
Rooster
5,349 Posts
It's infinitely adjustable, in the ECU we can set the minimum slip activation (%)
TC proportional gain
TC minimum spark advance
Wheel slip filter coefficient
TC minimum engine speed
TC integrator base time (ms)

·
Registered
3,198 Posts
Without knowing your turbo/ manifold , you should look at a quick spool valve option ,thus running a big turbo but retaining spool time and widen torque spread

·
Registered
3,198 Posts
It's infinitely adjustable, in the ECU we can set the minimum slip activation (%)
TC proportional gain
TC minimum spark advance
Wheel slip filter coefficient
TC minimum engine speed
TC integrator base time (ms)
This is a win of plenty - lol

·
Registered
3,762 Posts

·
Registered
2,508 Posts
Without knowing your turbo/ manifold , you should look at a quick spool valve option ,thus running a big turbo but retaining spool time and widen torque spread
They're on a Tial V-Band exhaust housing, in the future it gives them the option of running different turbo's for different tracks

Edit to add: Plus AFAIK Garret only make twin scroll housings for GT35 and above and I'm not so sure the quick spool valves are as good as everyone makes out

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
Nigel..Lee... we have taked a lot on facebook.. as you know I'm a fan of the rotrex..and probably for a race car it is the winning choice..with the turbo you will have a more complicated system..more little problems..and a non really good power delivery for a time attack..
As you know I came from a very powerfull m45 mini..but now I really love the rotrex..probably I'm running a different camshaft that gives me a little more than your in the midrange...and for sure your rotrex charger was fucked.
I respect your decision..that in your mind probably is the less expensive way to get the car that you want..

Good luck for your new project guys :)

1301 - 1320 of 1810 Posts