MiniTorque.com banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
i got the stick on kit from ebay for crimbo its ok some of the sticky pads are in the wrong spot so take some sticking but they are a good shape only thing is the speedo ring is HUGE :blush:

I

·
0 Posts
Thank you!

That was fantastic! Thanks for all of the work you put into it. Installed my chrome pieces today.

·
Registered
1 Posts
help!

Started fitting today. didnt manage to get the side air vents done or the doors as it was chucking it down. From what I have read else, you need to take the door panels off to replace the bottom doors speakers? I s that correct? Any idea where to start prying off the middle speakers aswell?
Only issue ive encountered so far is the central air vent above the hazard warning light will not fit back into place properly. Any advice? Hope i havent snapped a clip or something.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Top Dash

Hi Mab01uk,

I am very new to this site, and what iv seen there is a lot of fantastic info.

In regards to your retro Chrome interior fit, what im trying to find out is it the same method for removing the top dash on my mini one 2012?

The reason i need to do this is that one of my stupid friends decided to drop two aaa batteries into the left hand side of the top dash windscreen vent, and i don't want to use my heating now as batteries and heat don't mix! really nice of him seen as though i only bought it 3 weeks ago!

If you or anyone has any information on what i can do or know how to remove the top dash i would be very very appreciative.

Cheers

Drew

1 - 7 of 7 Posts