MiniTorque.com banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,887 Posts
Driving style I can agree with. Fantastic talent.

Personality? He's a selfish bastard who's sore that he hasn't had a capable enough car/string of performances to remain champion.
It's his passion that I really love too, I dont see anyone out there with more passion. I think anyone would be annoyed to be held back by their car, but because alonso is so passionate it comes across as selfish.

·
Super Moderator
14,679 Posts
It's his passion that I really love too, I dont see anyone out there with more passion. I think anyone would be annoyed to be held back by their car, but because alonso is so passionate it comes across as selfish.
No, him clogging up the pitlane for crucial seconds so Hamilton couldn't complete another lap was selfish.

Shouting down the radio for a Lotus to get out of the way (when he qualified in 24th) because he was in a Ferrari was selfish.

Celebrating on the podium next to an almost-in-tears Massa after being waved past was selfish.

You do not have a single clue what you're on about. I've always said the guy has talent - but his personality needs a sledgehammer taking to it.

·
Registered
8,647 Posts
I agree with sam, Boy is a cunt! He's a twat and every time he got annoyed he refused to be interviewed because he was "too angry" GET TO FUCK! :lol:

·
Registered
15 Posts
Obviously this is early days, the season isn't over yet, but as it's a formality, what are people's thoughts for next season? I think Hamilton could really push for the title. Had an absolute mare of a season this year but being a year wiser and with a bit of luck I think he could do really well in 2012.

·
Registered
622 Posts
Hamilton will be too busy moaning about life and collecting other drivers in his path - all about Vettel v Button next year imo..

·
Registered
8,647 Posts
Obviously this is early days, the season isn't over yet, but as it's a formality, what are people's thoughts for next season? I think Hamilton could really push for the title. Had an absolute mare of a season this year but being a year wiser and with a bit of luck I think he could do really well in 2012.
He's not even been offered a contract with mclaren for next season yet ;) Where as buttons is signed and sealed. Hamilton is a shitty driver and he's not consistent.

·
Super Moderator
14,679 Posts
When on form, Hamilton is head and shoulders better than Button, and is easily one of the best drivers on the grid.

He's had a bad year for numerous reasons, and the fact he's had the stewards hot on his heels for the majority of it hasn't helped either.

Button's a great driver and, as a McLaren supporter, I wish them both well in the season. I think Lewis gets a lot of bad press and it's clear to see that he's calmed down a lot since the start of the year at least.

I'd like to see Hamilton at the top of the championship next year, but I'd really like to see Di Resta given the chance to shine too.

21 - 30 of 30 Posts