MiniTorque.com banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Starts this weekend...

Who do people think will win drivers championship this year?

as going to put my Money on Vettel but price is Sh*t and mclaren's car apparently is bit behind the others allready in practise...

Wheres your money goin...

·
Super Moderator
14,679 Posts
I think Red Bull would be quite a safe bet again...however, I think Mercedes GP and Ferrari will have stepped up their game this year...however, being a McLaren fan, I'd like to see Lewis take his 2nd championship :cools:

It has the makings of a good season this year!!

·
Bugger
25,329 Posts
Rosberg or Vettel with ze other merc driving greman, hamilton and alonfail not far behind

·
Super Moderator
14,679 Posts
Might have cheeky Each way punt on Rosberg :)
Could be an interesting bet that :cools: Only problem is, now that Schumacher's been there a year, Mercedes may have done a Ferrari and made a Schumacher orientated car :sad: That said, without being controversial, he has a lot more experience than Rosberg and has contributed to some of the best F1 cars ever.

I can't deny Alonso is possibly one of the best drivers on the grid.

But what is there to love? The guy's a complete spoiled baby who, nowadays, needs team orders and favours to win.

·
Bugger
25,329 Posts
and cant over take rookie russains in french hatchbacks

·
Registered
8,647 Posts
Button Ideally for me! Hopefully my sky guy has come and its up and running in 50" surround sound HD :lol: It will be an epic experience

·
Premium Member
9,887 Posts
Have supported him since I've been into F1 (I'd say around 2000-2001) so most definitely not a glory fan, just love Alonso’s driving style, personality, and most importantly passion. No matter what position he finishes in I'll support him!

·
Super Moderator
14,679 Posts
Have supported him since I've been into F1 (I'd say around 2000-2001) so most definitely not a glory fan, just love Alonso’s driving style, personality, and most importantly passion. No matter what position he finishes in I'll support him!
Driving style I can agree with. Fantastic talent.

Personality? He's a selfish bastard who's sore that he hasn't had a capable enough car/string of performances to remain champion.

·
Bugger
25,329 Posts
Driving style I can agree with. Fantastic talent.

Personality? He's a selfish bastard who's sore that he hasn't had a capable enough car/string of performances to remain champion.
who cant overtake rookies in french hatchbacks :lol:

my predictions for tommorw are

hamilton 1
vettel 2
suchamcher 3
button / webber / rosberg 4or 5

1 - 20 of 30 Posts