25,330 Posts
Keano, do it or im going to harm you, same goes for Jamie and Kanye

·
Registered
241 Posts

·
Registered
877 Posts
Nearly there. Think I will need to sort out my OCC a lot sooner than the Group Buy I arranged will allow so may pull that. Reallyneed an OCC before I fit the Evolve FMIC and JCW Turbo.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Nearly there. Think I will need to sort out my OCC a lot sooner than the Group Buy I arranged will allow so may pull that. Reallyneed an OCC before I fit the Evolve FMIC and JCW Turbo.
Matty, what does OCC mean? :confused1:

·
Registered
877 Posts
Oil Catch Can. Imran even commented that they found residue on the old Forge FMIC when they removed it. I don't want anything clogging up my new FMIC and Turbo.

Not gonna hojack this thread but check my thread in the Group Buy section as plenty of links.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Oil Catch Can. Imran even commented that they found residue on the old Forge FMIC when they removed it. I don't want anything clogging up my new FMIC and Turbo.

Not gonna hojack this thread but check my thread in the Group Buy section as plenty of links.
Ok, I know what it is but I'll check your thread. Thanks a lot Matty :thumbup:

·
Registered
877 Posts
Ok, I know what it is but I'll check your thread. Thanks a lot Matty :thumbup:
No worries Carlos. There is quite a bit to read and most is on the NAM links including all the nice pics of stuff the OCC collects. Hopefully you will find it useful and then make up your own mind on the merits of the OCC on our cars.

·
Bugger
25,330 Posts
you been in the classifies splurging thoughts on Z3/4M's

·
Registered
564 Posts
Woo Hoo!

Hurry hurry please Imran! lol

·
Premium Member
890 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
We need to start taking payments for these now. Production date is estimated to be 3 weeks from today.

Those paying with card please phone us on 01582 584 000. Those paying via paypal email me on imran (at) evo-s.co.uk for our paypal address.

21 - 40 of 96 Posts