MiniTorque.com banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I Just wondered if there are any of you East/South East/London guys that know of any car shows, or mini meet ups that happen regularly. Alternatively are there any of you guys that would be up for a meet somewhere if one was to be arranged? Would be cool if we could do some kind of semi regular car meet (i.e. once a month or something)

If there is an interest, maybe we could terrorise a local eating establishment or something.

Jon

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nice, Im in Braintree. If theres a few peeps interested we should have a mini meet sometime. Anyone know of some nice driving roads in Essex? Roads through the Dengie are pretty nice, lots of bends and straights :)

·
Registered
233 Posts
Nice, Im in Braintree. If theres a few peeps interested we should have a mini meet sometime. Anyone know of some nice driving roads in Essex? Roads through the Dengie are pretty nice, lots of bends and straights :)
Don't think I've seen you around, I'm very close in Earls Colne! I'm down at Freeport some weekends.

But yeah if there's a few of us should definitely do something.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Nice lol I'll keep my eyes peeled. Reg ending OJM????

If i see you i'll pop over lol although will be odd hahahaha

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
If there's enough interest in happy to organise something:) just need some ideas!!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
233 Posts
Nice lol I'll keep my eyes peeled. Reg ending OJM????

If i see you i'll pop over lol although will be odd hahahaha
Yeah mate that's the one, come say hi if you see me.

Last time something was organised it was a breakfast run, that was down near Basildon I think!

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Yea im happy with that mate, im happy to meet wherever, could go all out and do a track day at brands hatch or snetterton or something?!

1 - 20 of 44 Posts