MiniTorque.com banner

121 - 125 of 125 Posts

·
MiniTorqueGoesFinland
3,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #121
GP-2 is back on the red OZs and Nokian winters. And I think the other rear caliper needs a rebuild as it's sticking and the Carbotech AX6s squeal...

·
MiniTorqueGoesFinland
3,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #122
Since EB didn't get on with the pre-loved AD08s some 215/45-17 MPS Cup2s have arrived for summer giggles. At least, when he's not running eco spec Toyos.

·
MiniTorqueGoesFinland
3,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #123
Since we are now all living under a CV19 shaped cloud, there's not much to report, I haven't even tried the car on the new Michelins and its due a service and probably a bit of preventative maintenance (I think a refurb of a rear caliper is stil due).

Maybe we'll be able to get out on a track in August and September.

·
MiniTorqueGoesFinland
3,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #124
GP2 got a full service and some preventative maintenance - and the mechanic was so keen, he came out in person to tell us what he'd done.

It turns out that some chap in the club has a GP3 due for delivery any day now, so we'll try and set up a photoshoot for all three generations of GP.

·
MiniTorqueGoesFinland
3,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #125
GP-2 made it to the annual Mini Club Flying Finns trackday and sauna/drinking night on 12th September; I haven't seen any photos from the track that I could upload, but hopefully something will emerge. Unfortunately, neither the GP1 nor GP3 made it for the photo-op, but not to worry. I even stuck the original rims on too, as the weather was already turning wet.

And tomorrow, it'll be back on winters as the snow has come. And it was 10c on Wednesday...!

121 - 125 of 125 Posts