MiniTorque.com banner

41 - 60 of 118 Posts

·
Registered
5,415 Posts
After Junkys hoon yesterday... Bring on the next meet any ideas on number Dale? Looks as though it should be a fair few
Yes Collins ! There should be over 30 cars easily. There is 76 maybes on the fb event page on top of that haha. We invited over 90 people as well as everyone on here of which there is some overlap.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
next year, see if we can organise one up by my area, loads of nice places (broadway tower, most of the F1 Teams, etc etc)

I can give you a hand if you want. I'm also in the hospitality business so i should be able to sort out meeting points and stuff like that.

Let me know next year if you fancy it
Sounds good mate!!!
What county do you live in?

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #54
After Junkys hoon yesterday... Bring on the next meet any ideas on number Dale? Looks as though it should be a fair few
Where was Junkies hoon cleo?

Like Sam said i reakon we could easily get in to region of 30 cars!
Will be the last meet & run i've planned for this year so would be good to end on a high :p

·
Registered
427 Posts
Where was Junkies hoon cleo?

Like Sam said i reakon we could easily get in to region of 30 cars!
Will be the last meet & run i've planned for this year so would be good to end on a high :p
It was Bedford B660 met up at 7am Bedford Frankie and Bennys and loads of flat out country lanes so we could get up to speed. Halfway point was a tesco and then back to Frankie and Bennys for breakfast, a really good run and we were done by 9:30am before the Sunday drivers and tractors came out in full force.

Looks to be a good one so I'll defo make sure I'm there before the winter sets in and clocks go back

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #57
It was Bedford B660 met up at 7am Bedford Frankie and Bennys and loads of flat out country lanes so we could get up to speed. Halfway point was a tesco and then back to Frankie and Bennys for breakfast, a really good run and we were done by 9:30am before the Sunday drivers and tractors came out in full force.

Looks to be a good one so I'll defo make sure I'm there before the winter sets in and clocks go back
Awwww okay sounds good :D
Yea thats true!!! :D

Yea should be :D

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #58
Unfortunately Beachy Head Road which is the Orange highlighted road in the link below is closed during the date of this meet.

Therefore a new route & finishing point is the only option. The start of the Meet & run (A21 diner) will remain unchanged.

I've already got a replacement route in mind & just need to check it over.

41 - 60 of 118 Posts