MiniTorque.com banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody fitted a front strut brace to their cooper SD??? If so which one?

I believe that the engine sits higher so standard cooper S braces won’t fit

·
Premium Member
171 Posts
Why you want fit strutbrace on SD? If not real race car, that is just more weight

Lähetetty minun H9436 laitteesta Tapatalkilla

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Why you want fit strutbrace on SD? If not real race car, that is just more weight
Never driven an SD have you? It’s a torque monster especially when remapped, also excellent mpg.

to back at you, do you have a radio in your car? What about rear seats? Whydo you have those when yours is a race car? It’s just extra weight

·
Premium Member
171 Posts
Never driven an SD have you? It’s a torque monster especially when remapped, also excellent mpg.

to back at you, do you have a radio in your car? What about rear seats? Whydo you have those when yours is a race car? It’s just extra weight
I have mapped clubman at my winter beater.
And my summer r53 I have remowed backseats, 16" wheels to get out extra kilos. And adjusted wheel qeometry. Just because a racecar

·
Premium Member
171 Posts
Sorry if I was too strick earlier. I just wonder benefits of strutbrace. I have had that allso but not for ages anymore. I didn't find anything to gain with it

·
Premium Member
1,506 Posts

Chill mate, he was having a laugh.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts