MiniTorque.com banner
1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear Friends,

We proudly announce the official release of the DNA High Performance Stage-3 Intake Kit AK-R56MK3-S3 specially designed for the “Mini S R56” (NON MAF VERSION). More specifically:
- R56 S 07’-10’
- R57 S Convertible 09’-10’
- R55 S Clubman 07’-10’

This new Bolt On High Performance Stage 3 Intake Kit from DNA, features:

➢ Extreme air flow 5790 LTR/[email protected] Inches of water; the result is an impressive “+43.50%” increase in air flow! Over the stock air box & filter!
➢ Drops the intake charge temperature by 15 Degrees Celsius! Installed “In front” of the engine!
➢ Dyno proven +15 up to +20 HP more wheel power, depending on the tune state of the engine!
➢ Incredible engine response & Sound!
➢ Specially designed & CNC Machined from billet Aluminum Alloy Intake velocity stack adapter, directly installed on the turbo via a special DNA Elastomer connection.
➢ Adapter features DNA’s Innovative Conical/ Elliptical design & “Golf Ball” Effect texture on the surface that eliminates drag in the adapter at high air speeds. During testing & development we recorded an air of 470 km/h at the turbo side of the adapter!
➢ Custom purpose designed DNA High Performance Cone Filter with large internal volume.
➢ 98-99% filtering efficiency for maximum engine protection
➢ Epoxy coated “Heat Shield” with LEXAN transparent cover, which protects the filter and keeps hot air out and cold air in
➢ DNA Crank case vent filter with all the necessary hardware for installation included
➢ Includes specially designed bracket & all necessary hardware to relocate the ‘coolant water expansion tank’ from front to rear of the engine.
➢ Includes custom made SAMCO Silicon tubes for the ‘coolant water expansion tank’ & Fluoro Silicon for the ‘crank case vent.
➢ Available in 9 catchy color combinations to choose.
➢ Shipped ready to install, including ‘photo installation info, dyno Graphs, and air flow Graphs.
➢ For road, race and track use.

More photos of the kit and 3 installations can be found here:
R56 DNA FILTERS S3 INTAKE SYSTEM Photos by fist46 | Photobucket

Marios Nikolaidis
R&D Engineer
DNA High Performance Filters

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hello everyone and thanks for the nice comments!

Facelift and jcw cars have a MAF and we are struggling to develop an intake system for these cars aswel.

The price for the kit is 480£ and as a MT supplier we are open for a group buy with a good price discount offered depending on the number of buyers!

Marios Nikolaidis
R&D Engineer
DNA High Performance Filters

·
Registered
201 Posts
My MINI is the first which has been installed DNA stage 3.
Also the dyno graphic is from my mini.
Specs: DNA stage3,forge fmic,forge dump valve, ecu upgrade.stock exhaust system(jcw211 back box)
My first impressions...
MiNi is NOW breathing
The sound of turbo spooling is awesome.
Also, before the DNA cai my mini after 4.500rpm had no more power to give,
But now the power is istand and available in the whole range.

1 - 20 of 72 Posts