MiniTorque.com banner
61 - 74 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
2002 R53
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #61 ·
currently trying to find someone that will weld the plates in but no takers so far.

·
Registered
2002 R53
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #63 ·
I rang around and got no where. Spent a bit more time and found a company 10 mins away to fit it. booked in for monday next week. :) I will try get some photos before, of the cage fittings and it fitted best i can

·
Registered
2002 R53
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #64 ·
dropped mini and cage off yesterday but now gettting on some harnesses fitted while its in so will be in the garage till later this week cant wait till its all done 😬

·
Registered
2002 R53
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #65 ·
was away last week on holiday but cage and harnesses are fitted. Buckets are next on the list.

·
Registered
2002 R53
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #66 ·
non r53 but daily picked up a puncture . only 1 cm was sticking out the tyre.

·
Registered
2002 R53
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #69 ·
yup been on for some time and needed replacing so at least them done now !

·
Registered
2002 R53
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #70 ·
new tyres on the daily and new set ordered for the shed. hopefully be fitted later this week. on the hunt for buckets but have no idea what to get. dont know if there is anywhere in the northeast i can try some seats out. :unsure:

·
Registered
2002 R53
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #71 ·

ultragauge finally fitted and film was still on hence the weird screen look to test it out.

·
Registered
2002 R53
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #73 ·
nothing major recently plasti dipped the scoop a while back. With change of job and potentially house again mini progress has slowed down a bit. my enthusiasm is still there and i love driving it its just a time thing at the moment and not having much of it spare. Few things i want to have done by then end of the year before i wrap her up for winter.(y) Hopefully hit some tracks next year!

·
Registered
2002 R53
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #74 ·
So we are moving house which has been confirmed in the next month. Be getting a garage so finally have space for my tools again and fingers crossed the mini. Couple smaller jobs planned in the coming months. Still want to get seats and runners sorted by end of year but unsure what to get and what will fit. :unsure: Priority is to find the oil leak which has been ongoing since i got the car and never been to bad to investigate in depth. Updates to follow

61 - 74 of 74 Posts