MiniTorque.com banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Depends on what you want it to do..... whats the problems you have?
Nothing of note! The turbo feed keeps popping off, but I think that’s from when the previous owner had the HPFP replaced and they put it back together shoddily.
Im just after something to give me a heads up ahead of taking it to a garage. So I can find the fault and save myself a few quid rather than having them do it.

·
Registered
20 Posts

This is also brilliant - i run it on a android tablet and it will reset abs systems, air bags, runs tests on components and resets service lights.
resets tyre pressures etc and also can recode fuel pumps etc.
Used it loads for alsorts of makes for more technical stuff - cheap to buy but you have too know Knowledge of diagnostics. I used to use a snapon machine and this does 3/4 of what it would do

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
depending on your budget i use two systems and they both compliment each other really well.... i will put some links up
Yes please mate, I’ll consider anything really. The saving against taking it to someone for a reading, which could be often with my N14 over the next few years would pay for itself.
Much appreciated.

·
Registered
20 Posts
i have used mine so many times - the bluedriver one is always plugged in my van as sometimes it drops in to limp mode because of a egr issue but quick read and clear and go to go. The delphi one has been brilliant for coding injectors etc
You wont go wrong with either to be fair

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Excellent, I’ll have a search for those two then. Fancy getting my hands dirty in the future. Thanks again!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts