MiniTorque.com banner

301 - 320 of 331 Posts

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
I'll try to remember off the top of my head but I'm sure I'll miss stuff.

This is the list so far but this will change as I'll be bolting on my EFR 6258 in a few months.

Engine :

Jnl racing ported head
Supertech oversized inlet & outlet valves
Catcams double valve springs
Catcams retainers
New OEM lifters
Cpl racing closed decking
Supertech 10:1 pistons
PEC rods
Mahle Motorsport big and small end bearings
Jnl Racing oil chain tensioner
Jnl racing ported JCW N18 manifold
Beach Buggy JNL hybrid K300 turbo
Jnl racing oil separator (more details later)
Custom port injection inlet manifold (not being used for the hybrid)
SCS Delta GDi R56 standalone ECU
JCW gearbox with Wavetrac diff

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk
Nice little spec list

What's your power goals

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #304
Nice little spec list

What's your power goals

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
Haven't really got a goal as such Rob, anything over 300bhp will be more than enough for the 1st step tbf ..
I'm really interested in getting response for a nice track/fast road toy..
When the EFR turbo goes on my goals might change

·
Registered
1,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #305 (Edited)

·
Registered
1,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #309 (Edited)
How did it go Andy?
Easy Sparky..

So I've been locked out of my MT account Adam and Bigshow kindly sorted it out.

So little update .

As you know nothing goes smoothly I found that I had a issue with the Competition clutch release bearing and it was just a bit heavy for what I like.

So annoyingly I decided to rip the gearbox out and replace the flywheel and clutch with a Helix solid 6 paddle unit, have to say a brillant service from Lohen on the next day delivery..

After all that I'm on Millers running in oil taking it easy with 1 bar of boost, cars running great 387miles done with all the timing pulled, want to complete 500 miles before we go for a mapping session.

I've been killing rear pads and normal a bit of a party trick of mine lol trail braking queen ..

Also been collecting a few bits for the interior.

·
Premium Member
664 Posts
Gutted to hear about the clutch mate , if it makes it easier I managed to destroy the turbo on mine! :)

Do like those speedo guages.

·
Registered
1,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #311
Gutted to hear about the clutch mate , if it makes it easier I managed to destroy the turbo on mine! :)

Do like those speedo guages.
You going hybrid?

·
Registered
1,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #314
Been alot of hard work and testing , but getting some great results from the new billet Hpfp and the bigger injectors.
Just having to deal with a slipping clutch 360bhp and 320ftbs on low boost but it's still a quick car. Just slit more in the bag. Really happy with the results so far, engine runs alot quieter on the new injectors and pump setup and have tons of fuel for a bit even bigger turbo setup.
Will be releasing some dyno plots when new twin plate clutch is installed and back on the Dyno, bit of a bitter sweet affair.
Shame the Helix Motorsport 6 puck couldn't keep up.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Been alot of hard work and testing , but getting some great results from the new billet Hpfp and the bigger injectors.
Just having to deal with a slipping clutch 360bhp and 320ftbs on low boost but it's still a quick car. Just slit more in the bag. Really happy with the results so far, engine runs alot quieter on the new injectors and pump setup and have tons of fuel for a bit even bigger turbo setup.
Will be releasing some dyno plots when new twin plate clutch is installed and back on the Dyno, bit of a bitter sweet affair.
Shame the Helix Motorsport 6 puck couldn't keep up.

Hi mate, i have some questions about the HPFP. What kind of pump do you use? With the cnc adapter is plug&play? The fuel pressure is higher than the OEM?
Thank's :wink:

·
Registered
1,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #317 (Edited)
Hi mate, i have some questions about the HPFP. What kind of pump do you use? With the cnc adapter is plug&play? The fuel pressure is higher than the OEM?
Thank's :wink:
Hi leo, the pump and adaptor are indeed plug & play but you will need a standalone until our drivers are out in few months ;)

The pump can run 280 bar with port injection outlet if required, but we found it's not required with the bigger direct injectors, its all about flow! pressure isn't the bottle neck to making power on these engines, the OEM injectors are too small to flow decent amounts of fuel also.
Atomization is key to making torque also, will I tell you what pump I'm using lol.. not yet
But all will be revealed soon..

·
Registered
1,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #319 (Edited)
Andy, are you already on the ERF?
We have the EFR for when we run the tubular manifold and external wastegate, at the moment I am a running a Owens development GTB5468 with our prototype cast exhaust manifold.

301 - 320 of 331 Posts