MiniTorque.com banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good morning. i have a 2013 jcw clubman. i was wondering if there has been any products released in the passed few years that allow you to tune via laptop. i know that from the factory you're locked out due to the protocols or something like that. i know about the bench tunes. i have the very first n18 tune for the jcw back in 2013 or 14. i know back then you were required to unlock the dme. i guess what im asking is if the dme is unlocked can you tune with some software yourself?
Like i mentioned i due have the manic tune. but it was the first release maybe you guys know whether there have been some improvements that i may just want to get it reflashed. back when i purchased stage 1 if i wanted i could pay the difference which was like $100 more and get the stage 2 but they have since done away with that.
thanks

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
I think if you have to ask about the tools and methods to self tune, it’s not something you ought to be pursuing. There have been a lot of updates over the last couple of years to the Manic tunes, would be best to speak to whoever flashed your car with Stage 1 to discuss costs & options.

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
I think if you have to ask about the tools and methods to self tune, it’s not something you ought to be pursuing. There have been a lot of updates over the last couple of years to the Manic tunes, would be best to speak to whoever flashed your car with Stage 1 to discuss costs & options.

·
#HypocriticalCoiloverCunt
3,303 Posts
this

1 - 5 of 5 Posts