MiniTorque.com banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,061 Posts
innit boi, fuckin sic bro, fuuuckinell iss mental bro, fuuuuck

bro!

looked quick but with lots of traction loss, wonder if it goes on track rather than N10 or wherever that is haha

·
Premium Member
5,061 Posts
is that one of the first ones 1320 did? I think I met the guy there a couple of years ago, they were showing me the install etc.

the video isn't the most flattering is it

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm sure he's a nice guy, but most of these car vlogs are way over the top to get more views.

I followed the build over the years. Fairly certain its all 1320 work. And yes like he said he did a W11 engine conversion first.

Sounds great though, and was nice more than a 10second instagram vid of a car like that

·
Premium Member
5,061 Posts
it's the presenter that's so over the top, happy guy but could be so much better, then it wasn't target at my age group haha

·
Premium Member
5,061 Posts
shut yer face haha, you're not supposed to agree, it was rhetorical.

Reactions: anish1993

·
Premium Member
5,061 Posts
It goes on track !

James who owns the car is a proper nice guy as well.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Looks like he's in someone's way haha, I presume he's just passed that? Oh look! There's that number plate that just 'fell off', 'again' haha. That nice policeman was a little gullible haha

·
Premium Member
2006 R53
10,608 Posts
Watched James try (and fail) to launch this at the pod last mitp. I couldn't work out which was at fault, his driving or his setup, either way all of his attempts were laden with fail

·
Bugger
25,340 Posts
The sounds of the rear scraping suggest he's got some work to do on his handling. My bet is an R53 in challenge trim would still give this a hiding on most tracks and the ring.

Has it ever been a dyno that's not 1320 to verify figures?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
3,729 Posts
The sounds of the rear scraping suggest he's got some work to do on his handling. My bet is an R53 in challenge trim would still give this a hiding on most tracks and the ring.

Has it ever been a dyno that's not 1320 to verify figures?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
totally off topic. there is a wood steering wheel on ebay atm.....

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
Lol the hatred is strong here.

It looks like a very quick car. Credit is due.

Link for wooden steering wheel?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,432 Posts
Awesome build, James is a really sound guy, it would go much better on track if he went for a more track focussed setup, wanting a show car and the performance is always going to create compromise but it's his car and that's what he wants it to do so fair play to him I say.

·
Bugger
25,340 Posts
totally off topic. there is a wood steering wheel on ebay atm.....
I can't bring myself to spend £220 on it though. But so much want.

Lol the hatred is strong here.

It looks like a very quick car. Credit is due.

Link for wooden steering wheel?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
No hate, just a bit of fact stating and observation from the video. I met James back when this was still a cooper and hes a loverly chap.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts