MiniTorque.com banner

261 - 265 of 265 Posts

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #261

Well, gave up with the vents...couldn't get them sitting right and after having to rivet them down and the mess of tiger seal I just decided to scrap the whole idea.

Fitted replacement bonnet which was described as "mint" but after fitting the front seems to be bent in a bit...I might be able to straighten it out.

Was expecting just to remove the stripes straight away but I don't think they're too bad.

Just replaced the pretty worn out KW's with HSD monopros and the difference is easy to tell straight away! Just need to get the ride height and camber etc sorted out

·
Registered
778 Posts
View attachment 98715

Well, gave up with the vents...couldn't get them sitting right and after having to rivet them down and the mess of tiger seal I just decided to scrap the whole idea.

Fitted replacement bonnet which was described as "mint" but after fitting the front seems to be bent in a bit...I might be able to straighten it out.

Was expecting just to remove the stripes straight away but I don't think they're too bad.

Just replaced the pretty worn out KW's with HSD monopros and the difference is easy to tell straight away! Just need to get the ride height and camber etc sorted out
STRIPES! Just needs spots now :p

Interested in how you get on with the HSD monos, I had them on my RX8 and they were mint!

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #263
STRIPES! Just needs spots now :p

Interested in how you get on with the HSD monos, I had them on my RX8 and they were mint!
haha yeah, almost twins!

The HSD's seem very good so far but I have a feeling that's more down to the fact the KW's were pretty worn out and one of the front's was leaking badly!

I'm using their adjustable top mounts and have a bit more noise from them which was to be expected. Getting a bit of a knock when hitting cats eyes at speed so just going to double check everything is tight.

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #264
Couple of updates....finally almost have the skirts/bumper and A panels back...should get them this week sometime and will get them fitted ASAP.

Also picked a cage up - going to get a bit of gusseting added to the X brace and then get it fitted properly. Will probably be keeping it white and do the C Pillar brace to match

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #265
Not updated for a little while. Here's a few pics as it currently stands. Working on bits and bobs whilst I've got the time. Bonnet gaps and grilles are being sorted out.
Cage/interior is on the list too

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

261 - 265 of 265 Posts