1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
R53 convertible

Pictures to be added in the coming week

Dark Silver

Cooper S script on doors with chequered decals curving up to the tops of the rear arch trims, red 'S' in script

Full black leather

Chrome Line interior and exterior

Manual heater controls with a/c

Bullet 17's on run flat tyres, a couple nearing the time to perhaps renew, nsf a bit shoulder worn which is typical, the osf around 3mm

Totally standard car

Chilli Pack, will confirm if factory LSD

This car I am expecting to do some work on, details to follow....

Price £3,500 to sell quickly including whatever I need or want to do to it prior to sale, if you want more it's by negotiation which will have value for you I'm sure.

As usual certain performance parts I supply can be installed labour FOC, Newman, Kent or Catcams performance camshafts, YCW coilovers, Maniflow exhausts, other parts by negotiation at lower labour costs, other mechanical preventative work required etc.

The car will be serviced, so air cleaner, my spark plugs, oil and filter (Mann & 5/40 LL01), all wheels off, brakes checked, rear caliper slide guides checked/cleaned, gear selector wear checked/lubricated, all suspension joints checked, bearing noise/play, front lower arm rear bushes checked or renewed for standard parts if required, or others etc, can be upgraded if being done, coolant will be flushed and refilled with OEM coolant, cooling fan speeds checked or repaired with new resistor of correct type in original location, brake fluid changed, drive belt checked or renewed as applicable, gearbox oil checked etc. All faults will be scanned, reported, cleared, rechecked before and after any work, and all adaptions reset before sale.

Cosmetically this is a smart tidy car, a couple of tiny trolley type dings which is fair @ 105k, some minor chips on rear door edges, and a row of tiny chips (3 or 4) above the osr arch trim slightly in front of it.

The roof fabric displays typical signs of use and exposure over the 15 years, no holes exist, the side plastic sewn in trim/gutter is perished as is typical, the rear lower waist trim is cracked along the top as is typical but most are broken up more than this. there are some usual kerb marks to alloys. I can arrange for refurbishment @cost for these either by powder coating or to original finish via Pristine Wheels for who I'm an official agent, subject to deposit receipt. I have some crown alloys as an option which need refurb really, I have optional good used T1R's in 205/45r17 costs to be agreed, also nice two piece web design Ronal R98's in sparkle finish which I might actually fit for display purposes.

The gear knob chrome I note is peeling which will be substituted, the stereo is aftermarket which will be substituted for OEM radio/CD. Slight typical wear on the right of the drivers seat exists which again is more than fair for the age etc.

More info to follow.

It's nice, not perfect, just nice, tidy, original, honest, and available soon for absolutely any inspection, on stands, via diagnostics, and via images held of any work I do, some copies of which can be supplied for a future owner file ;O)

The car is to be sold. Putting it here early purely to allow potentially interested parties the opportunity to ask, reserve, arrange to view before, during, or after work I might do, and of course pay a deposit to secure it.

Pics by end of next weekend I expect....

Msg via MT or Facebook '@WirralMini'

Reactions: pipsyp
1 - 1 of 1 Posts