MiniTorque.com banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Will get all 4 rear control arms, Eibach ARB's and either meister r or V2 with camber plates

Not sure what drop links yet as seen Jurgen and others having issues with alta links

Missus is keeping her scenic now so no need to use mine to take kids about in :)

·
Registered
46 Posts
Looks good!

I also have a PW Mini with colour coded arches, except mine also has the American amber reflective stripes on them. Not sure which I prefer now :confused1:

·
Registered
15 Posts
Looks great, especially vs the red!! Nice combo

Out of interest, what sort of figure are u looking at to get this done?? I'm contemplating cc'ing mine MY this year but wondered about a ballpark figure??....

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Well you are looking approx 600-700 from garages I was getting quotes from, luckily my aunties brother own's a big spray shop not to far from me so I got family rates

·
Registered
88 Posts
to get a roof, spoiler, top part of boot ( under spoiler ), and all the black trim ( front bumper, side skirts, arches, and rear bumper ) sprayed i was looking at £1300 from a place in bury

·
Registered
15 Posts
Jesus!! I knew there would be an element of prep work in terms of smoothing the arches out but I was thinking for the front and rear arches addd in the front splitter you would be looking @ £300-£350 notes..... May have to go and make a friend in the art of spraying!!

Thanks for the response guys

1 - 20 of 24 Posts