MiniTorque.com banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

Registered
That's a bugger, always the worst having to go away when there is an order coming....

I look forward to seeing them on 馃憣馃徏

Premium Member
215/45's will also help with that or 225/45 more so, better than dropping the car too much and trashing shafts

Reactions: Jimmy-Mac

Premium Member
(y)

Reactions: Jimmy-Mac

MiniTorqueGoesFinland
I was going to write that if you're not tracking the car, then skip the Bilsteins. I ran B14s for many years and they're excellent on the track (and can take a fair bit of punishment), but eventually they're just too firm for a daily on the road - especially if you have to drive on cobblestones and the like. I'm running adjustable 脰hlins now.

Premium Member
I was going to write that if you're not tracking the car, then skip the Bilsteins. I ran B14s for many years and they're excellent on the track (and can take a fair bit of punishment), but eventually they're just too firm for a daily on the road - especially if you have to drive on cobblestones and the like. I'm running adjustable 脰hlins now.
Quick question regarding your Ohlins as I have them on mine.They have always made a slight knocking noise on the rear at low speed. I originally thought it was power flex bushes doing it but have also tried new standard mounts and they are exactly the same. Lohen emailed Ohlins to see if they had come across this before but said they had not so they are with Ohlins service Centre to have a look over them.?
Have you had any noise from yours especially over the cobbles ?
Thanks

MiniTorqueGoesFinland
Quick question regarding your Ohlins as I have them on mine.They have always made a slight knocking noise on the rear at low speed. I originally thought it was power flex bushes doing it but have also tried new standard mounts and they are exactly the same. Lohen emailed Ohlins to see if they had come across this before but said they had not so they are with Ohlins service Centre to have a look over them.?
Have you had any noise from yours especially over the cobbles ?
Thanks
Nope, but I'll have a listen next time I'm in the city!

21 - 29 of 29 Posts