MiniTorque.com banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've recently purchased (awaiting delivery) some big brakes online and will be selling my genuine JCW setup to offset the costs.

I have a pair of standard 4 pot calipers, with new HEL lines and Ferodo DS2500 pads fitted 28th Feb with only a few hundred miles on the pads.

I'm not sure what these are worth as a kit and thought you guys could steer me in the right direction.
Discs are less than a year old too and genuine brembo.

·
Premium Member
5,538 Posts
^ that really, maybe not original Mini but the same stuff doing the same job, even without the holes in the discs which aren't a benefit imo anyway,

imo quicker sale £400 - £450, but someone a little naïve would pay the higher number anyway,

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks chaps, I was thinking something along the £500 mark. I've seen a few go for sale online recently around that and up to £650. Someone has a set on eBay for £800! That's stupid, won't ever sell.

When the time comes in the coming weeks I'll get them all off clean them up and stick them on here and online and see what I can get. 👍

·
Registered
290 Posts
Thanks chaps, I was thinking something along the £500 mark. I've seen a few go for sale online recently around that and up to £650. Someone has a set on eBay for £800! That's stupid, won't ever sell.

When the time comes in the coming weeks I'll get them all off clean them up and stick them on here and online and see what I can get. 👍
Certainly clean them up first, makes a big difference. I always shrug my shoulders at people who don’t clean stuff before trying to sell it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts