MiniTorque.com banner

21 - 40 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
822 Posts
Nice one matey, great to see those results from the stage 1 map, esp as I'll be going for stage 2 :tongue_smilie:

Upgrading the intercooler sounds good, I've heard good things about the airtec one, but take a look at the pro alloy coolers that 1320 do, they are quite abit more expensive but I've heard the results are very good.

Also as a bonus I'm pretty sure that you don't need to make any minor adjustments to the bumper like you do with forge etc

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Nice one matey, great to see those results from the stage 1 map, esp as I'll be going for stage 2 :tongue_smilie:

Upgrading the intercooler sounds good, I've heard good things about the airtec one, but take a look at the pro alloy coolers that 1320 do, they are quite abit more expensive but I've heard the results are very good.

Also as a bonus I'm pretty sure that you don't need to make any minor adjustments to the bumper like you do with forge etc
Need to catch up with you sometime and see your ride!

How much more expensive are we talking...? I never knew you had to make adjustments to the bumper with the Forge... are you referring to shaving parts off etc?

·
Registered
822 Posts
Yer Deffo matey, would be good to meet up :thumbup1:

Yer with certain intercoolers you need to shave the bumper slightly, with the forge you also get a separate grille, but I never bothered with that, my forge was just pressing the bumper.

I believe the pro alloy one is £480ish, so not cheap.

I did speak to Tom at 1320 and he was telling me they had tested quite a few different coolers, so if your unsure just give them a call, there very helpful.

·
Premium Member
664 Posts
I have an excellent condition Airtec one for sale in black £250 if either of you are interested and local too , well localish.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
I have an excellent condition Airtec one for sale in black £250 if either of you are interested and local too , well localish.

o0o0o0 .. interested but will have to check back with you in a month or so and see if you still have it ;)

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Yer Deffo matey, would be good to meet up :thumbup1:

Yer with certain intercoolers you need to shave the bumper slightly, with the forge you also get a separate grille, but I never bothered with that, my forge was just pressing the bumper.

I believe the pro alloy one is £480ish, so not cheap.

I did speak to Tom at 1320 and he was telling me they had tested quite a few different coolers, so if your unsure just give them a call, there very helpful.

Well maybe by the time it comes to buying one, you have already fitted a pro alloy one and can give me some feedback ;) ha.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Just another Video of me hooning my GP around Curbs sprint course :D

This was on normal road tyres, which weren't bad considering, normally run Avons semi slicks which save me 5 seconds a lap around here!

21 - 40 of 41 Posts