MiniTorque.com banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good morning you all! I'm new to minitorque! I just got myself a 2005 r53 1 month ago and I'm looking to do some mods. I was thinking on putting a JCW exhaust but I don't seem to find anyone :(
I've been searching on eBay and I've found a Malian exhaust for 280 € and a Gravity exhaust (looks almost the same as a JCW one) for 380€. Has someone tried any of these? Does someone know another brand that manufactures good price/quality exhausts?? Thank you all so much!!

·
Premium Member
104 Posts
I run a sportex on mine. It's only mild steel but it's my favourite sounding of any exhaust I've heard on an R53, and it's cheap too, which is a bonus👍🏻

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Doesn't appear on eBay sadly :(
I've found posts here that say that the direnza exhaust is good quality/price. For 440 euros I might go with that one...

·
Premium Member
2003 cooper S 218bhp
282 Posts
The toyosport one I had on mine before I swapped to milltek was decent for the price if you don’t mind pops and bangs

·
Registered
133 Posts
Doesn't appear on eBay sadly :(
I've found posts here that say that the direnza exhaust is good quality/price. For 440 euros I might go with that one...
I have a Direnza resonated exhaust on mine and it has a really nice tone to it, nice purr on idle that isn't too loud and quite reasonable if driving sensibly.

Get's louder as your put your foot down, but again has nice tones throughout the rev range rather than sounding like a 1.2 corsa with a baked bean can stuck to it.

They're stainless too which is good for longevity.

JCW/Miltek exhausts come up on ebay every now and again but I guess you are limited as to whether the seller would ship overseas.

If you don't mind the price of a new Miltek I'm sure Orranje/1320 would ship to you?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts