MiniTorque.com banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everybody!
I’m so new to the world of Mini I’ve not bought mine yet! Downsizing from a Ford Galaxy so quite the change for me. My wife had a 2006 Mini One with full JCW body kit and now has a Countryman as she needed more doors and room for work so I’ve been a fan for a while, but due to circumstance I’ve always been lumbered with a dadwagon. I’m looking to get a 2007 Cooper hatch, but one thing I will miss is a centre armrest. The one I’m looking at doesn’t have one and I’m loathed to pay £100 odd for one. So my question is: has anybody got a universal one that is any good (ie actually fits, looks smart, does the job etc)?
Any pics or links would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks for looking

·
MIN-Tily Challenged
7,692 Posts
Not a recommendation
but found this...

i think you will be stuck at around 100 quid for the oem parts second hand
see if you can negotiate that off the price and treat yourself

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Took enough convincing the wife to let me change my car in the first place, don’t know if I can justify spending more on a non essential item 😂
I’ve looked at a few on flea-bay and they either seem cheaply made, too clunky or, as your link, take up the rear cup holder. Thanks for the suggestion tho! I’ll probably have to do more digging on the web or call a few breakers yards on the off chance.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts