MiniTorque.com banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
2,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone in the area? I live in Brighton and haven't seen a single slightly tuned/sporty looking mini around in 6 months. Its fucking boring! Bit of a TM thread but I'm getting sick of getting flashed (no tits unfortunately) by mums with their union jack roofs, need to find some locals!

·
Flame grilled?
9,958 Posts
Get one organised Ben :wink:

Have you got a Franky & Benny's restaurant down there? Try the same format as the Midlanders do, meet at F & B's...chat...munch...chat...hoon...chat...piccies.... hoon back home....job done....:thumbup1:

I'll be up for it (if I'm not working on the day).

·
Registered
2,147 Posts
Ace cafe was good this month, might be worth a drive up to meet a few people and have a nose around some seriously nice cars!

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
we have been trying to get a regular south coast breakfast meet up and running, first time no one came last month we did the mini torque dash to the coast

one for this month needs to be arranged

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
i think evil said he might be up for a Brighton meet some time in the summer, watching him trying to get in and out of the marina multi story car park on a busy day in his stance car would be entertaining

·
Registered
2,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i think evil said he might be up for a Brighton meet some time in the summer, watching him trying to get in and out of the marina multi story car park on a busy day in his stance car would be entertaining
I've followed a lambo down through the car park before.. My ears were bleeding when he scraped at the bottom of each ramp

·
argumentum vel STFU
3,898 Posts
Also alex are you often in and around Brighton? I have literally never seen a MT mini around!
If the sun's out you might see my car out and about at weekends. Don't tend to drive into the centre much, usually hooning to/from the Marina up to the A27.

The Marina multi story isn't very lowered car friendly, though you do see some exotic cars scraping through it now and then :lol:

·
Registered
2,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I'd pop down for this, although I don't get the KW's until the beginning of next month so would look decidedly standard if it's before 8/9th June.
I wouldn't worry, I've barely done anything to mine cosmetically :lol:

However i'm sure I can provide some ballast to stick in the boot to get temporary lows :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
757 Posts
I'm in Eastbourne. We've got a F&B's...plus got the downs and beachy head etc. could be some good photo locations too. Something to consider maybe

1 - 20 of 32 Posts