MiniTorque.com banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi, I have a 2004 black Mini Cooper that I’m breaking. I had a run in with some flood water, which the engine didn’t agree with. Most parts available, please contact me with any requests.
Thanks

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hi There,
I have a car with lost keys, how many keys do you have and would you be willing or able to remove the ignition barrel, door locks, ecu
and importantly how much would you want for all these?
regards
5tuart

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hi There,
I have a car with lost keys, how many keys do you have and would you be willing or able to remove the ignition barrel, door locks, ecu
and importantly how much would you want for all these?
regards
5tuart
Hi, I only have 1 key currently but I do have the codes to be able to purchase further keys. Still of interest? I can have all parts removes if so.
thanks,
James

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hi, I only have 1 key currently but I do have the codes to be able to purchase further keys. Still of interest? I can have all parts removes if so.
thanks,
James
Actually, I also need the airbox and related tubing to it, if you still have it
Stuart
Hi Stuart,
I do still have all of the air box etc. I’d be looking for £80 plus postage for all of it together.
Let me know.
thanks,

James

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hi James,
I would like to see pics of the ecu and airbox at least if possible before confirming,
thanks,
regards
Stuart

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Hi Stuart,
will get some photos sent over as the car is at my parents house currently. Hopefully by this evening.
thanks,
James
Hi James,
I would like to see pics of the ecu and airbox at least if possible before confirming,
thanks,
regards
Stuart
Hi Stuart,

please see attached.

thanks.

Attachments

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hi James,
sorry to mess you about, I meant the immobiliser unit which is also referred to as the EWS unit, not the ECU,
here is a pic from the parts manual of the air intake bits, which ones do you have, I see the box and some pipework.

cheers
Stuart

1 - 20 of 43 Posts