MiniTorque.com banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
#HypocriticalCoiloverCunt
3,304 Posts
Welcome, did you take these pictures on an old nokia 3310? the quality is horrific :lol:

I will be brutally honest as this is MT and its what we (I) do...

not a fan of the jcw spoiler, looks shite... not a fan of the red aero side skirts looks like the car is awaiting a respray...

you have badged it as a JCW, but if I am not mistaken (AND I MAY BE MISTAKEN) the rear bumper on this car isn't a jcw one... however cannot confirm it... but certainly doesn't look like it in the ultraHD quality photo you have posted.

Things I do like.. the wheels, lows and brake kit... but I have a suspicion that this is lowered on springs rather than coilovers...

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Welcome, did you take these pictures on an old nokia 3310? the quality is horrific :lol:

I will be brutally honest as this is MT and its what we (I) do...

not a fan of the jcw spoiler, looks shite... not a fan of the red aero side skirts looks like the car is awaiting a respray...

you have badged it as a JCW, but if I am not mistaken (AND I MAY BE MISTAKEN) the rear bumper on this car isn't a jcw one... however cannot confirm it... but certainly doesn't look like it in the ultraHD quality photo you have posted.

Things I do like.. the wheels, lows and brake kit... but I have a suspicion that this is lowered on springs rather than coilovers...
Well ... thanks for exposing your point ...

This is a real 2011 JCW, not a S badged as jcw.

Talking about the side skirts ... this is something Ive been thinking for a while ... actually don't know how nice would look if its painted on black.

Theese are some of my car mods:

•Wagner Tuning Competition Front Mount Intercooler
•AEM Cold Air Intake
•Alta Resonator Delete
•Ignition Projects Coils
•AEM Strut Bar
•Owen Developments Turbo
•Manic Remap
•Defi Red Racer Turbo and Temperature Gauges
•Clutch Masters FX300 with flywheel
•GP2 shift boot and knob
•N&M Short Shifter