MiniTorque.com banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Administrator
5,537 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seeing if anyone is up for this?

Website link is HERE

Currently at £149 per car but I'll be in touch with Dave and see if we can get a discount/free stuff

Brands Hatch Indy
Friday 15/12/17

Open Pit lane Format

Times for Brands Hatch Day Events:
07:30am Sign on starts
08.40am Briefing
09:00am Sighting laps
12:00pm till 13:00pm Lunch
17:00pm Track time ends

Price includes:
Tuition
Photography
Snacks & Drinks

Static Noise: 105Db
Driveway Noise: 92Db

·
Registered
1,602 Posts
Seeing if anyone is up for this?

Website link is HERE

Currently at £149 per car but I'll be in touch with Dave and see if we can get a discount/free stuff

Ohhhh think my heap will be ready by then

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
4,322 Posts
Tempting but soooo far.

And lost my day job Friday so a bit daft spending money ha. I think i'll have to do some Mini driveway stuff in the interim, would be nice to have a slow go round there.

·
Administrator
5,537 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Oh I forgot about this...

Hmmm, first brands with the new 56 maybe? I’ll see how far I get with handling and mods as to where I am with funds :lol:
I've got a set of the conical washers you'll need to put the coils from the 53 on the 56 if you want them?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Tempted, but only picking Mimi up next week. Its been over 10 years since I did a track day.

Actually see that Cadwell is also on a week or so before and that is quite a bit closer for me.

V.

·
Premium Member
6,428 Posts
Tempted, but only picking Mimi up next week. Its been over 10 years since I did a track day.

Actually see that Cadwell is also on a week or so before and that is quite a bit closer for me.

V.
Do both. Don't be a bitch. Welcome to MT :thumbup1:

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
At least this is a full day. Can’t say I enjoyed the evening MT session a while back that much - it was just way too busy

No annual leave left to take to come to this though ☹

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
346 Posts
Hmm. Is this the one when I take my first plunge on a track day. Are the all day ones less crowded? Don't want to get in folk's way.

Now got a set of used TD 1.2s, having them painted in black chrome as they where shit rattle can silver. With nearlt new Toyo R888Rs 205/50/17. Got a bit of a problem in that with the ET38 and the 50 profile the backs rub on bumps in corners. Paddock = serious rub? Could put the Toyos on the standard S-spokes, haven't tried that yet. Or just cut out the liners and arches so they clear. More neg camber?

Still haven't taken the plunge on coilies - can't decide which to get. Incidentally the rub is with standard SS+, so lowering it'll be even worse I'm thinking.

·
Registered
411 Posts
Hmm. Is this the one when I take my first plunge on a track day. Are the all day ones less crowded? Don't want to get in folk's way.
Yeah, full days you tend to have more space on track, which is needed at brands as it's such a short circuit. Early in the day it gets a bit busy as everyone wants to get out, but after a while it starts to thin out a bit.

Evenings can be a nightmare, everyone trying to cram in as many laps as they can.

·
Registered
411 Posts
It wasn’t that bad last time was it? Everyone seemed to be blacked flagged :lol:
LOL. Yeah that did clear the track nicely and it was soooo hard to concentrate with all the noise you lot were making :wink:

Actually to be fair last time I did get some decent runs in without too much traffic.

·
Premium Member
413 Posts
Would love to but into winter now and all funds directed at getting the car up to standard for next years sprint season.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts