MiniTorque.com banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2006 R53 Hyper Blue/White Cooper S
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

Found my brake fluid reservoir cap is weeping, think the diaphragm has finally given up the ghost. Want to replace it but I be buggered I can find something suitable on line.

I dont want used and ideally want OE or equivalent (preferably one of the brake manufacturers like ATE or TRW).

Can anyone point me in the direction of where I can get one for reasonable money on line, save me having to mess around with a main dealer?

·
Premium Member
4,645 Posts
Fyi I can get all main dealer parts, post might make awkward in terms of cost but if stuck for bits etc

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Fyi I can get all main dealer parts, post might make awkward in terms of cost but if stuck for bits etc

Cheers mate, appreciate the offer and might well take you up on it.

I've asked my mate who looks after it if he can source one, might mean me having to drive to the dealers to get it for him as I dont think they are doing deliveries at the moment but gonna see how that plays out. If all else fails I'll appreciate the help Sean, thanks again (y) (y)

·
Premium Member
4,645 Posts
£11.59 + vat

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
4,645 Posts
+ something for post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks mate, may well take you up on that (y)

·
Premium Member
4,645 Posts
Ok (y)

Reactions: pipsyp

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Got one from main dealers in the end, had to go collect it but wasnt much of a hardship to have a browse around the BMW forecourt (y)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts