MiniTorque.com banner

281 - 300 of 338 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
New interior looks fantastic :thumbup:

Make sure you keep the Alcantara dash out of direct sunlight. Over 8 years ours has faded from black to green

·
Registered
2,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #283
Went to Ultimate Dubs. Won best stance.

Rockingham next Saturday, excited to get back out on track in some hopefully decent weather.

Might end up taking a spare SuperPro RARB I have in stock before the track day, if not shortly after along with some new Hardrace RCA’s.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
New interior looks fantastic :thumbup:

Make sure you keep the Alcantara dash out of direct sunlight. Over 8 years ours has faded from black to green
Sure yours was genuine Alcantara? Mine's seen a fair bit of sunlight over the last 4 years and the Charcoal Gray still looks spot on (also the work of LG trimming).

·
Premium Member
4,655 Posts
Reactions: RYAN JCW

·
Registered
58 Posts
Sure yours was genuine Alcantara? Mine's seen a fair bit of sunlight over the last 4 years and the Charcoal Gray still looks spot on (also the work of LG trimming).
Doing a bit more reading and I'm beginning to think it probably wasn't genuine, as Alcantara should be UV stable. I'm going to get it re done by LG Trimming.. Gives me an excuse to do a few extra bits :)

·
Registered
2,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #291
Went down to Rockingham for the Track Addict day on Saturday.

After having some pretty bad rubbing issues on the 215/45 Direzza’s at Cadwell, I got a set of Federal RS-RR’s, which are a bit more useable on the road meaning I can drive to and from the track without needing spares and a jack.

Car performed great all day without any issues. It was wet in the morning and had a few sideways moments.

Dried up and picked up a lot of speed after lunch.

·
Premium Member
4,655 Posts
Are they as cheap as the RSR's?

·
Premium Member
4,655 Posts
I couldn't see them in the normal places I look, I did see the RSR @ under 67inc though which was good,

·
Registered
2,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #298
Did Anglesey with Jack on Monday and although it was a brilliant day it did point out a few bits that need to be done with the car.

Couple pairs of rear arms to get the alignment spot on and stiffer springs on the RM’s

Probably going to get a set of Direzza’s back on with some arch cutting, and more front camber as I’m not running a whole lot.

Told I need to cut back the subframe on the front to allow max camber as I’m running castor bushes. Has anyone got any photos or anything of what needs to be done?

281 - 300 of 338 Posts