MiniTorque.com banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Great looking car there Burridge.
Yes, I must admit, i do love BRG. Today when the sunlight was on it, it looked lovely with a gorgeous glittery effect.
Does anyone want to swap their Xenons for my Joey headlights??

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Is that an Ato speed air scoop?? I'm not normally a fan but this one looks knob on.

·
Registered
32 Posts
@funkyrimpler sadly, if you don't want to lose money, don't buy cars ..... they are worse than a Mistress, will always drain your money.

That said, my house has drained way more than cars and the bills are much bigger. Now where is that B&Q Bathroom brochure ....

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
I've been ok with cars and bikes to be fair and rarely lose money. I tend to buy the right vehicles at the right price and never get ruled by emotion.
Cases in point: Last year I decided to stop riding bikes and sold my Ducati 916 SP and Ducati 1098S Tricolore to a broker. The 916 sold for 4 times what I originally paid and the 1098 for about £4k more. These machines are very collectible and prices are going stratospheric.
I also sold my Subaru Impreza to Dream Car Giveaways. The proceeds of the above paid off my mortgage.

·
Premium Member
266 Posts
Out of interest who did you sell the 916 to?
I’ve got a ‘97 916 SP5 with 7k on the clock. Mint condition and lots of carbon and all original parts.
Interested to know what you got for yours

J

21 - 26 of 26 Posts