MiniTorque.com banner
301 - 306 of 306 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
or refit seats and trim, enjoy it as a more comfortable fast road car now it's where it is

I'd have a Z4M, or the Bread van 3M perhaps, but would rather have a 2002 Turbo ;O) A 40+ car appeals right now, 'breathed on' of course 😂

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #302 · (Edited)
So Facebook's Track Mini group have valued the car at £4-5k, which is what it is I guess. I reckon I'm probably into the car for about £12-13k including purchase now, so that's not bad ROI when you consider the amount of fun I've had.

A selection of NC500 photos, for posterity.
Automotive parking light Tire Automotive side marker light Car Vehicle registration plate

Plant Sky Cloud Natural landscape Tree

Cloud Plant Automotive lighting Sky Car

·
Premium Member
810 Posts
Shame about the weather but from my experience of Scotland a lot of fun is to be had whatever the weather. That last pic has some properly epic views with the right weather

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #304 ·
Shame about the weather but from my experience of Scotland a lot of fun is to be had whatever the weather. That last pic has some properly epic views with the right weather
We got really lucky with the weather on our longest leg. After a misty start, it was clear for most of the day. Given my low expectations, I'll take that.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #306 ·
So, it's hopefully off to Steve this weekend with a brief to take a look at a rattle and a creak (while I sit on the beach), and then I think it's going to be up for sale on my return.

I know I've said it before, but this time it's for real (he says...).

301 - 306 of 306 Posts