MiniTorque.com banner

301 - 312 of 312 Posts

·
GP1511....gone!
2,976 Posts
Discussion Starter #302
Well there was a distinct lack of room to bring the pipes straight out the back of the box so the pipework was altered from 1.75" to 3".....this meant there wasn't room for tips but I think with the pipe size as it is they're not needed.

All that's left is wheel studs to go in instead of wheel bolts, re-fit the rear spoiler and the wrap to go back on and then it'll be back.

After the best part of 4 months away it'll be like having a new car!

·
Premium Member
3,028 Posts
Those exhaust rubbers are making me twitch.... cant you paint them black?

Rest is epic as usual though.

·
GP1511....gone!
2,976 Posts
Discussion Starter #307
Yes mate although there'll be a few detail changes.

The livery initially went on as I started to think it looked a bit bland so ended up with the livery from the Catalunya entry into the V6Trophy race series, it was tweaked a little though to get it how I liked it.

Not to everyones taste but, as I've always said, it's not everyones car 👍

Sounds nice....

·
GP1511....gone!
2,976 Posts
Discussion Starter #308
The car has now been back for just over a week now and it's good to have it back.
There's been a few detail changes on the decals and those that we had have been fitted. The rest of them arrived today so will start going on tomorrow.
The sunstrip has been made 25mm deeper to allow room for the Overlease logo. Overlease were the French finance company who provided funding toward the V6Trophy race series.
Arun (detailer) has spent a week working his magic on the car and the video clip is of him putting the car into his unit. Now sounds as mad as it looks and yes, there is a brake light out.

nearest diesel fuel station

·
Registered
641 Posts
The car has now been back for just over a week now and it's good to have it back.
There's been a few detail changes on the decals and those that we had have been fitted. The rest of them arrived today so will start going on tomorrow.
The sunstrip has been made 25mm deeper to allow room for the Overlease logo. Overlease were the French finance company who provided funding toward the V6Trophy race series.
Arun (detailer) has spent a week working his magic on the car and the video clip is of him putting the car into his unit. Now sounds as mad as it looks and yes, there is a brake light out.

nearest diesel fuel station
Looks wicked mate. Get that exhaust system sealed up with some ceramic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
GP1511....gone!
2,976 Posts
Discussion Starter #311 (Edited)
Done, dusted and back in the garage......over 4 months away and now I can't use it. Good to have it back in the garage though!

Some of the decals used to have some fine script and it was a pain keeping the fine edges down so they've gone. No tyre decals on the car now, with having 2 sets of the Cromodora wheels, one in silver with Michelins and a yellow set with Yokohamas on it wasn't just a case of swapping the wheels for a change, would have had to change the decals on the car also. Now with none on the car itself the wheels can be changed on a whim.

closest chevron service station

24 hour gas station

301 - 312 of 312 Posts