MiniTorque.com banner

81 - 88 of 88 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Car looks great, good job on the brake refurb bet you can't wait to get them fitted.

Careful with the top rad hose that goes to the thermostat looks like yours has been rubbing, noticed the same on mine when I had the front off.

How do you find the pro alloy compared to the airtec?

·
Premium Member
14 Posts
Looks great!
What discs and pads do you go for?

I bought the same brackets from Brian, and have gone for Brembo discs and PBS pads, looking forward to getting them fitted this week.

·
Premium Member
10,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #86
Looks great!
What discs and pads do you go for?

I bought the same brackets from Brian, and have gone for Brembo discs and PBS pads, looking forward to getting them fitted this week.
Sorry mate just seen this...i got some borg and becker off ebay for like £65 if they are shit ill get Brembos. Pad wise I have Carbon Lorraine RC6 but I'll move to ferodo DS UNO or DS1.11

Had geo done, maxed out front topmounts on the BC but had a difference of 50mins camber from passenger to drivers side so in going to assume the bushes are shagged so will be dropping subframe for a refresh.

Track day at Bedford GT circuit tomorrow see how she does

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
10,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #88
Well yesterday was a success imo, car survived and was a good giggle all day!! I know now the weaker parts of the car that I can build on from now

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

81 - 88 of 88 Posts