MiniTorque.com banner

41 - 60 of 63 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #42
I didn't expect to kick off a shitshow as my first post on the forums but thems the breaks 馃ぃ

I went through all 39 pages of the thread on these intercoolers, I was of the opinion that it was GRS or nothing until I read it and saw Astroboys testing.

I'm guessing the people who are adamant about how crap these things are haven't read Astroboys testing.

I'd obviously still pick a GRS over this any day of the week, but if it can be made effective (with some fettling) I'm happy to save 300 quid to go towards something else in the car.

Premium Member
I didn't expect to kick off a shitshow as my first post on the forums but thems the breaks 馃ぃ

I went through all 39 pages of the thread on these intercoolers, I was of the opinion that it was GRS or nothing until I read it and saw Astroboys testing.

I'm guessing the people who are adamant about how crap these things are haven't read Astroboys testing.

I'd obviously still pick a GRS over this any day of the week, but if it can be made effective (with some fettling) I'm happy to save 300 quid to go towards something else in the car.
Exactly Buz! Youve got people talking about informed this and that when they very clearly hadnt read the intercooler test page because if they had they would know the person replying, Colin, wrote the bloody thing. Hes the one who is informed.
It is literally laugh out loud shit. Then they take their toys away and dont want to play anymore 馃ぃ

Registered
Exactly Buz! Youve got people talking about informed this and that when they very clearly hadnt read the intercooler test page because if they had they would know the person replying, Colin, wrote the bloody thing. Hes the one who is informed.
It is literally laugh out loud shit. Then they take their toys away and dont want to play anymore 馃ぃ
I stand by my comments wether you like it or not. Please give it a rest and lay off the personal abuse. Thank you. I do not abuse you for your thoughts and opinion.

Registered
Post #43 is another example of your child like manner as well.

The simple truth is, when someone has an opinion different to yours, you attempt to shout them down. You've failed this time.

As far as I am concerned you can have your opinion and I will have mine. End of.

Thank you.

Registered

The simple truth is, when someone has an opinion different to yours, you attempt to shout them down. You've failed this time.

As far as I am concerned you can have your opinion and I will have mine. End of.

Thank you.
Brother there is an ignore option so you see neither of these peoples posts, suddenly the forum looks like a worth while place again.....bliss.

Premium Member

Thank you.
Please understand this. It is not a difference of opinion. You were stubbornly sticking with a thought because others have said it, no other reason. If you had read the page Colin was suggesting, you would have seen intercoolers being tested. Reasonably scientifically. You chose not to and stuck with your argument. Im not shouting you down. Im shouting 'look at the page' and then give us your thoughts. And I bet you still havent?

Premium Member
All of it, rude , personally insulting....I could go on, but what鈥檚 the point? you鈥檙e worth no more of my breath.

See above, not the first time you鈥檝e been rude to me.
None of it is personally insulting. Its a good job you werent an apprentice in my truck garage in the 90s if you find that insulting 馃ぃ

Shall we back track? I dont know whether Nigel is a friend, relative or a partner.
When I had a for sale page up Nigel did something I and nobody else would do on this forum, slate the car for the money which FYI I got my asking price. Next minute you chip in. You had both only been on here 2 minutes and suddenly you are both ganging up on 1. Bullying tactics. I aint having that shit. So if you found me rude at that point - you earned it.

Next Nigel makes a post and spells brake discs wrong. I corrected him with with no attitude or piss taking. You jump in, again. If I didnt correct him he would have been spelling it wrong for a lifetime. Not a good look spelling disc wrong on an enthusiast forum. How do you learn otherwise?
Somebody else, a newbie then posts something and to roughly quote you 'sort your fucking spelling out' or similar. Hypocrite and bullying again. If I was rude to you, you earned it.

Im urging Nigel to go read the intercooler page. Who pipes up again? you. If I was rude to you, you earned it.

Youve repeatedly interfered in conversations that had nothing to do with you then got upset when Iv challenged it.

My suggestion to both of you would be, read the facts then make your own opinions, not following others blindly. At the first sign of opposed opinions dont throw the toys out the pram. And if it has nothing to do with you, dont interfere. Be nicer to other newbies and once theyve been here a bit then take the piss.

Registered
First of all, I did not slate your car, I suggested that your photos did not do it justice. You then threw your toys out of the pram and was very abusive. The very actions that you accuse me of. I explained my post to you, but you then abused me again. I left it at that.

I noticed that you then took new photos and sold your car using those.

I am genuinely glad that you did sell the car for what you wanted.

Is that such a crime that it warrants your constant commenting?

I think its time to stop and move on. I didn't join this forum for this type of behaviour and neither will I leave it because of it.

So hands out, shake and let's get on with life?

Premium Member
I dont dislike like you Nigel hence why I put in one of the posts above you have been well received.
I will still critique statements if I find it necessary but Yes I will happily shake your hand - virtual or face to face 馃
PS please read the intercooler test page and if you still say 拢100 intercoolers are shit. That would be an informed opinion and I couldnt possibly disagree with you.

Premium Member
I don't unfortunately, but it's still my all time favourite MT project
Same here... One of the reasons I got another one...

ETA - Domo got broken by Daveke, along with a few other cars, there was a bit of a clash at the time and I think he fucked off after that....

41 - 60 of 63 Posts