MiniTorque.com banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,076 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone?

Mini Cooper S-LINE JCW 2001-2007 PAIR SIDE SKIRTS | eBay

£76 including postage for two side skirts is just ridiculous. I wouldn't have been tempted to try them but the price is just stupid. I've seen these a few times over the last 12 months or so and they keep cropping up.

At £76 including postage from Poland I wondered if anyone had tried them and what the fitment is actually like?

They look identical to the aero skirts unlike the Aero front which has those weird bits around the fogs.

·
Banned
1,864 Posts
got to be worth a punt! even if you raise a dispute, and have to pay to return them paisley freight will do them for £15, and thats pick up from your house and drop off at the exact address you give.

https://www.paisleyfreight.com

ive used them lots of times to post TV's, Wheels, Body kits etc etc etc and can highly recommend them

·
Chop it
3,798 Posts
Someone did buy them, they couldn't get them to fit correctly. They then passed through a few hands and as far as I am aware they never got fitted as brackets were not there and they didn't fit too well. The cost to get them fitted correctly was about the same as some stock units.

However this was years ago - maybe they are now better...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts