MiniTorque.com banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just wondered if any experts here with inpa.... Im not sure it's loaded on my laptop quite right. It keep showing me odd boxes and Im not sure it's working correctly ....
Doesn't appear to like opening the engine tab either. Are these errors normal? Anyone else get them?
And then I have a few faults and wondered if i could post up from the inpa screens and someone could tell me what they think?

by
IMG_20201004_122237.jpg IMG_20201004_122254.jpg IMG_20201004_165643.jpg

·
Premium Member
870 Posts
Have seen this before think it’s to do with the latency timer on the com port settings.

Need to go to Windows device manager, go to the comport 1 and get in the advanced settings and change latency to 1. That’s off the top of my head, so might be incorrect.

I’m sure a google search will help as there is defo info on this out there from when it happened to me.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Well it lets me do some stuff like chassis or other rubbish but point blank refuses to let me do the engine or transmission .... What does this mean I wonder !!!

Have changed latency to 1 - Nothing changed /????

·
Premium Member
870 Posts
The errors are different to before so latency must have changed something.

These new errors are because it can't find the file it needs to access the module. You need to try to find the MEV17_2 & 2N ipo files.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
So would those files be in the R56 file I dloaded?

I will look later as see if they are there. Thanks man:)

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Assuming they are not there..... Where would I find them?
And can I do this ? From google ......Try running your INPA installation using EDIABAS v
How does ediabas work , is it the same as inpa?

And I take it that it will all work with a 2009 dated r56 1.4 ????

I will get this going!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
870 Posts
I can’t answer on those but plenty of information out there that will help you to get it sorted.

But yes in theory all the files you would have needed should have beenin the R56 download and should have updated to the right places if you followed the DATEN installation guide.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I can’t answer on those but plenty of information out there that will help you to get it sorted.

But yes in theory all the files you would have needed should have beenin the R56 download and should have updated to the right places if you followed the DATEN installation guide.
Can you post a link for the DATEN installation guide?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts