MiniTorque.com banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,814 Posts
My old one is coming up soon. White, quaife, less mileage than above, brakes, arb, usual stuff etc etc.
The current owner has had spinal surgery or something which hasnt gone to plan so he can no longer drive. Guessing hed want £3k ish but Ive asked for first refusal but probably wont be allowed by the boss.

·
Premium Member
6,482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
My mate has an R53 JCW for sale just now. Very clean car.

£4950.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nice motor, too clean / ££ for me.

My old one is coming up soon. White, quaife, less mileage than above, brakes, arb, usual stuff etc etc.
The current owner has had spinal surgery or something which hasnt gone to plan so he can no longer drive. Guessing hed want £3k ish but Ive asked for first refusal but probably wont be allowed by the boss.
That sounds decent. Give me a shout, very interested.

·
Registered
382 Posts
Seriously, who thinks an 06 Mini with 105k on the clock is worth £5k?

It looks like a nice motor, but it's seriously over priced and lacking the aero kit (not that it'd make it up to that value).

·
Registered
743 Posts
Seriously, who thinks an 06 Mini with 105k on the clock is worth £5k?

It looks like a nice motor, but it's seriously over priced and lacking the aero kit (not that it'd make it up to that value).
If it’s super clean and highly maintained mileage is completely irrelevant.

·
Premium Member
6,482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
If the purchaser has no more than £3k to spend then everything about that car is completely irrelevant!

No doubting that it is a nice example of a R53 though.
I'm not spending more 5K or more on a 53 unless it is well modded or has a snail already.

·
Registered
743 Posts
Mileage always affects the price.
To an extent, but my last R53 was a 52k miler and was an absolute shitter and I ended up scrapping it because it was rotten underneath and it had so many issues due to lack of maintenance sadly.

So my point was if it’s the right car with the right maintenance and is clean as then the mileage really is irrelevant…if it’s the right car for you with all the spec then the price has fuck all to do with it…I know of a few with well over a 100k on the clock that would embarrass most garage queens.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts