MiniTorque.com banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
255 Posts
1320 have the GP cooler but are £1500 but if you get a performance pack with a smaller pulley it drops to £979 ?
Did you buy the bv head new or used as looking to do similar to mine over winter.

·
Premium Member
255 Posts
Yeah you could be right at £979,I could just about stretch to that but not £1500. I can t see why a radiator repair place could not make a gp copy up.
When do you plan on mapping .

·
Premium Member
255 Posts
Just checked on Proalloy site and it is 50mm so same as standard cooler which should help with airflow through the core as some room underneath it

·
Premium Member
255 Posts
The car was tuned on Friday at 1320. Little disappointed with the figures it made though. Only 206bhp at the wheels or circa 236bhp at the fly. Sean is probably going to test a different cam in it next year to see if it makes anymore power.
I am no expert but it would have been great to hit the 250 mark but as other more knowledgeable gents have said it’s not far off. How does it drive though ?
Can you post the dyno up so we can have a look ?
cheers

·
Premium Member
255 Posts
Quick question, how far did you drive it to 1320 before mapping and did you have the 550cc investors fitted ?
Thanks

·
Premium Member
255 Posts
What size is your garage as it looks very narrow or is it just the picture angle ? I ask because I am mulling over turning a room back into a garage and it will be very narrow. I am sure i measured it up and it would just fit if it was oushed in or out! lol

1 - 13 of 13 Posts