MiniTorque.com banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,027 Posts
If I had a clubman I would be doing it, but sadly I need a car to hoon. AFAIK once you go air ride you can't go out for a thrash etc. Also its ALOT more expensive than coils

·
Bugger
25,333 Posts
Makes it Hadley like shit end of

·
Vroom Vroom Pop Pop
1,731 Posts
im considering it as theres a company down road from me that do it for a good price. Its good for looks but changes the ride also bagging a mini is alot of work just ask rally lol

·
Bugger
25,333 Posts
depends on how much hassle you want, James Olley got the Airex kit for the mini has had to make considerable upgrades to it (better controller, and tanks) and replace all the fittings with higher spec ones from a proper piping supplier.

·
Premium Member
4,341 Posts
I am looking into it at the moment. Should be having it done in new year.

Few minis on air bags in America airlift do a kit and airrex. Best to go 4 way do not go for a 2 way kit as they link front and rear axle.

Lot kits now have adjustable dampening as well now!!

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
Rather than get the 'search function' police on my case, I thought I'd suffer the 'necro thread' police instead.
You could have linked to this thread in a new thread
now you have a thread which is in general archives rather than a specific forum, unless someone moves it

·
Registered
1,301 Posts

·
Registered
757 Posts
Plush automotive do the AIRREX kit, along with the bells and whistles (accuair e-level etc) it'll set you back 4k lolz. Or bag riders in the states are developing an R56 specific kit. There's a motoring underground member running modified bag riders golf mk5 struts, but it was a nightmare to fit I think. Looks amazing though.

Do you want to lay frame? Even if you go with air, I doubt you will be able to on your 18 inch wheels, although I may be wrong

1 - 20 of 31 Posts