MiniTorque.com banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need to do the wiring for an innovate AFR Guage, are there any suggestions for which wires to splice into for power and the dimmable lighting?

Thanks, I'd really appreciate it.

·
Registered
57 Posts
I need to do the wiring for an innovate AFR Guage, are there any suggestions for which wires to splice into for power and the dimmable lighting?

Thanks, I'd really appreciate it.
I just grounded behind the dash, to the body and ran positive all the way to the battery. I didn't bother with the dimming of the lights function.

Sent from my Infinix X604 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2006 R53
10,554 Posts
There's everything you need going to the tacho, but if you don't fancy splicing into the wiring you can use an add-a-circuit into the passenger footwell fusebox

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
4,881 Posts
I just take it from the power socket, and ignore the dimmer

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
There's everything you need going to the tacho, but if you don't fancy splicing into the wiring you can use an add-a-circuit into the passenger footwell fusebox

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk
I'm handy with a soldering iron, so I don't mind splicing. I have the wiring diagram for the rev counter, do you know which one controls the dimming?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I don't think Innovate dimming works if you splice it in to the Mini dash dimming...
You're right, the dimming wire needs to be spliced into a power wire going to the headlights. I ended up not using the dimming function.

I also found out that the power wire going to the tach is a constant 12 volts.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts