MiniTorque.com banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Struggling to find matt grills for an aero front bumper. All the ebay specials seem to be glossy and for non-aero bumpers. The used grills all have broken tabs and holes cut out for spot lights

·
Baguette
2,091 Posts
Struggling to find matt grills for an aero front bumper. All the ebay specials seem to be glossy and for non-aero bumpers. The used grills all have broken tabs and holes cut out for spot lights

I bought this matt one a couple of months ago to put on my aero bumber once I get the bumber fitted, and didn't even notice that it clearly says it doesn't fit. Until now. Fuck.

What's the difference then? I guess I can do a test fit on mine when I go to my shed the next time...

·
Premium Member
976 Posts
Out of curiosity, what are they worth nowadays?
See top grills with broken clips and silicone selling for £100 on their own these days.

Finding mint ones is very rare so could attract more than that.

@HyperR53 - if you can get them with enough clips intact to make you happy but are perhaps faded you can always freshen them up with black texture paint, I did this on mine when I fitted the aero kit. Keeps them looking OEM and no need to back to black them or anything like that.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts