MiniTorque.com banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
8,647 Posts
theres a wide range of foams available,The megs one is a good all rounder and Monza, Clean your Car etc all offer deals with sno foam and the bottle for your pressure washer.

As for foaming itself, i think the dulute is like half an inch of the bottle then fill the rest with water. Then foam from the bottom up and leave to drip off for 5-10 mins, rinse, repeat if needed then wash :)

·
Cuntousaurus
15,729 Posts
Will it work with this....

http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/7403356/c_1/1|category_root|Garden+and+DIY|14418702/c_2/3|cat_15701041|Pressure+washers|14418805.htm?_$ja=tsid:11527|cc:|prd:7403356|cat:garden+%26+diy+%3E+pressure+washers+%3E+electric+pressure+washers

I know it's shit but I haven't got much need for a high powered one. I got it for cleaning a patio (high pressure) and my bike (low pressure) and only use it on a low setting to "wet" the car before washing and to rinse it off. Might get more use out of it with the snow foam lol :lol:

·
Registered
144 Posts
I got mine from Detailing World
but then changed to Magifoam
Superior, Safe Cleaning Action
Very High Foaming
Banana Scented
Economical to use.
Produces a blanket of foam on vehicle
Dwells on car surface up to 30 minutes giving you maximum penetration and cleaning
Contains biodegradable surfactants
LSP safe
Leaves a great finsh!

Reactions: CreamMiniS

·
Registered
144 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,481 Posts
I have the below pressure washer ..... what item do i need to do the snow foaming??

K3.97M Deluxe Pressure Washer - Trueshopping

Wanting to do my cooper,an X5 and a corsa in the same day.

Cheers guys
If you buy the one from the ebay link I posted above you just specifiy that you have a karcher and the ebay seller ensures that you get the correct connection. Then it just plugs in to your spray gunon your pressure washer and away you go.... :)

·
Premium Member
16,481 Posts
Can someone do me a before and after snow foam shots on a really mucky car, would like to see if it actually does make much of a difference...?
Snow foaming is kinda like soaking dishes prior to cleaning them. You still need to clean them but soaking the dishes helps ;) That make sense ?

Pics are copied from my for sale clean detailing thread ;) First pic is pre-snow foam but inside the doors, bonnet and boot have been cleaned hence the small amount of foam. Then snow foam, then rinsed.

After the winter prep detail falling through it was on to me to get it done :) SO today my task was to go from this:

back to its normal well kept state :)

First up a good soak with the snow foam:

Then it was rinsed

1 - 20 of 58 Posts