MiniTorque.com banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

I’m a complete Mini newbie, so hello! I think I’ve posted this thread in another section by accident, so mods if it doesn’t fit there or here please let me know.

I recently bought my wife an R56 Cooper S, which had quite a few aftermarket parts on it. We’ve taken it back to stock and are now looking to sell the parts we’ve taken off. I know very little about cars so I’m just wondering if you guys could advise on what the parts might be worth? Please see the attached pictures as I can’t tell what condition they are in.

As far as I can tell they are:

Meister R Zeta Pro coilovers x4
Evolve Decat Downpipe (not sure of model?)

I also have a full JCW exhaust which I can’t take pictures of right now - again not sure what it’s worth?

Hopefully someone might be able to help out as I have no idea what I’m looking at!

Thanks
Max

Attachments

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Great way around the members only selling rule :thumbup:
I’m feeling some sarcasm :tongue_smilie: but I’m not trying to sell them on here - I’d buy a membership to do that. I just have no idea what these kind of parts are worth in this condition, as I say I really don’t know much about cars! So was just looking for some advice is all :thumbup:

Also, what’s a Hobo Alert? :confused1:

·
Registered
998 Posts
It is to alert others that you may be a cheap-skate. ;)

Don't take it too seriously, it is all done tongue-in-cheek.

·
Premium Member
3,987 Posts
those coilovers in that state won't command much I suspect, springs look at risk of breakage and the bodies need some attention so to me maybe 140-200 if you stick them on ebay or whatever, if you can free them off, someone might pay more.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts